Many times I get asked how I can balance everything — from academics to work to personal hobbies to social life. The only thing I can say is to just do it! You can only accomplish so much when you just get started on something. Also, time management, organization and multitasking can help as well. Despite my busy schedule, I make sure that skin care is my top priority when starting and ending my day.
Prep. Pep. And out the door.
Yassss! Let’s get into this loot *heart eyes*
Clinique Pep Start 2-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser
• Super gentle on the skin so you can use this 2x a day
• My skin feels like a baby’s butt after using it (!!)
• Especially good if you have oily skin
• A little bit goes a looong way (omg sulit)
The Exfoliating Cleanser pep-starts my routine and gives a me soft, smooth and radiant base to start with. This pretty much works for any skin type. I have combination skin, meaning my t-zone gets oily and the rest of my face is dry. The cleanser is gentle and the exfoliating beads are not abrasive to the skin. If you’re looking for a 2-in-1 that both exfoliates and cleanses your skin, I recommend this!
Clinique Pep Start Eye Cream
• Instant brightening and hydrating
• Oil-free = works under or over makeup!
• Smooth application with ball-shaped applicator
• Works great under concealer!!
• Helps you look ~more awake~ first thing in the morning
This eye cream is a must when you instantly want to look like you’ve been well-rested. It comes in a nice size which is perfect for travel and fits well in my kikay kit. Go lang ng go, beshie!!
Clinique Pep-Start HydroBlur Moisturizer
• Yooooo fam !!!
• HydroBlur — who could ask for more??
• My face feels super hydrated after application
• Where did the pores go?? IDK they’re blurred away!
• Oil-free so the finish is matte on the skin
• Works well as a primer before applying makeup
• Lightweight on the skin despite its thick consistency
I absolute love this! After cleansing and toning, I top it all off with this moisturizer. It dries nice and matte so I never feel oily when using this. It absorbs quickly and blurs out most of my imperfections. I gives this a rating of “yasss kween”!
Clinique Pep Start 2-in-1 Quick Cleansing Swipes
• P.S. Not makeup remover wipes!
• Removes dirt + oil
• Smoothens skin through mild exfoliation
• 50 wipes in a pack wowow!
• Refreshing feeling mmmm
• Can be used on your face, arms, legs, etc!!
These wipes are meant to be used to cleanse your face but I have to admit that I’ve tried removing makeup with this and it actually worked well HAHA sorry, tao lang. It’s great for post-workout or pre-date or any time you feel like your skin needs to be refreshed. Literally love at first swipe (ay). <3
Lastly, Clinique Pep-Start collection packaging is just so cute???
With all these tools in your arsenal, you’ll be ready to greet the day with optimism and glowing skin. Yay!
Concept & photography by me
This post is in partnership with Clinique. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thanks for supporting collaborations that have kept AryannaEpperson.com’s doors open. I super appreciate it!